DL-Sounds.com values your privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors at all times. Once you choose to become a member, you can be assured that the collected personal information about you is used to process your orders and that it will only be used to support your customer relationship with DL-Sounds.
DL-Sounds does not share your personal information with any outside parties.
DL-Sounds uses industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from users of our Web site.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook.com, twitter.com will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
The IP addresses (a unique number identifying all devices connected to the Internet) of our users are logged and used to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is not linked to your personally identifiable information.
Credit Card Information
At no time is DL-Sounds ever in possession of your complete credit card information. We also cannot gain access to your complete credit card information.
Access to Information
At any time, you may log in to your User Account to view all information stored on our server. Here you can view your subscription, transactions, and your Account Profile.
The information presented in the My Account section represents all of the user data stored by DL Sounds.
DL-Sounds.com contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to modify this privacy notice in the future. Please check our privacy notice periodically.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at info (at) dl-sounds. com. Or click here